• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

문의게시판

Why No One Cares About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Shenna Zerangue 작성일24-04-11 18:27 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with avon Planet spa sleep Ritual Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual the refreshing scents fresh greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over body paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer, silkier skin with this refreshing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and energized. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to create your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and smell delicious. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin, once per week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and keep the extra in a caddy for showers for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a great product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you are seeking a scrub that will exfoliate the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It is not expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. avon planet spa body butter will assist you in the event that you aren't pleased with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule or for anyone who requires a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extract of green tea, which is known to energize the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scrubs, and I love how it makes my skin feel and appearance.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection which includes a revitalizing body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times per week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough like feet, elbows, and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will refresh your face and calm your skin. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times a week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and spray over skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with planet spa oil Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation, or use every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spritz as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit is also ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a spa day.LOGO-12.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기